Friday, April 23, 2010

Well, we have heard from Dr Teos office. They said that there are changes and they want us there for a consult. We will fly down on the 18th May for a consult with Dr Teo and then go from there.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dean had a MRI this week and saw the oncologist yesterday for the results. The tumour hasn't grown, there is no change either way. The Dr doesn't want to continue chemo at the moment. She gve Dean a form to get another MRI in a few months to see if anything is happening.
Dean has posted a copy to Dr Teo in Sydney and we are just waiting to hear from him.